Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Opinion about English Skill

(diajukan untuk tugas softskill bahasa inggris 2)

I think my English skills is not so good but also not so bad. To be able to increase my english language skills, I often listen to the songs and movies with the English language. So I can learn how to improve pronunciation and increase my vocabulary.

To be able to speak English well, we need to practice and add to our vocabulary. Besides that, we also have to get used to speaking English in daily life. Although it is difficult, if we are get used to using the English language, it would seem easier later.

However, I am also not used to using English in daily life. But with often listen to the songs and movies with the English language, I think it could be a little help and increase my English skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment