Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Goal After Graduated

(diajukan untuk tugas softskill bahasa inggris 2)




My name is eka. Now, i am studying at the Gunadarma University faculty of Economic majoring in Accounting, level 3. I will graduated next year. My plans after graduation, i want to work in private company or goverment company as an accountant or tax officials. Why i want to be an accountant? Because of the work fits with the specialization that i took in college.

To become an accountant, not only accuracy but also takes intelegence and skill. Fortunately, in Gunadarma University held lab support to increase students skill’s in the use of accounting software. I also follow the MYOB training off campus.

Once i have a job and earn an income, i want to help my parents pay for my sister’s school. Because one year after i graduated, my sister will be entering college. I want to repay my parents, although my parents sacrifice's could not be priceless, but at least what i do could slightly ease the burden of my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment